This page has found a new home

Hospital Baby Photos

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin The Brez Blog: Hospital Baby Photos

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hospital Baby Photos

Before the baby came along I was pretty convinced I wouldn't need a professional photographer to take any baby photos. After all, I'd been working on my own photog skills for over a year. Well wouldn't you know it, a sweet, young Bella Baby photographer stopped by our postpartum room the day after baby Will was born, asking if we'd like to have a free photography session. After all, packages start at only $45! We thought, Sure, why not? and had her come back a couple hours later to take some pictures. I thought if the photos were good enough, maybe the grandparents would go ahead and order something, but no, not me! My resolve was strong. 

Twenty minutes after the photo shoot, I received an e-mail linking us to a slideshow of the baby photos, set to the tune of this song (which still makes me tear up --- oh, the hormones . . . the humanity!), and all my resolve melted away. 

Dang it. 

I reluctantly forked over the cold, hard cash and bought all the photos. (Obviously not $45. Not even close.) But at least now I get to share them with all of you! And have them on display throughout my house. And hand them out to random strangers on the street . . . ? It's my prerogative, and we'll be making the most of it. 

Without further ado . . . 























Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At February 22, 2014 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Erika said...

These are beautiful!!!! My favorite is the last one :)

 
At February 22, 2014 at 7:06 PM , Blogger Marisa said...

Those photos are stunning (but I have to say, the baby is even more beautiful!). :) And you, mama, look way too good for having just given birth! Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; they truly make my day! I typically respond by email, but if your email is not linked to your account, check back here for a reply.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home