This page has found a new home

Shots from Saturday

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin The Brez Blog: Shots from Saturday

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Shots from Saturday

Here are some shots from yesterday.

It was a sunny day, so I thought I'd try to get some action shots with the canine models.

I'm still getting used to the camera, so I really only changed the ISO and shutter speed to get the lighting at where I thought it looked okay. None of these photos have been edited besides some cropping on a couple.


Unfortunately, it started getting cloudy just as we left the house!


Here are some of my favorite shots.





Here's this photo cropped and zoomed! For some reason, we just find it hilarious. If I had to guess, there's no way he caught that. He's a little on the uncoordinated side.





Will made me crop out his bad haircut (not my handiwork for once) in this photo.




And here is last night's dinner. I plan on posting the recipe this week. :) 


Leftovers for brunch with some eggs and pesto was amaaaazing. 

Every day lounging.
Happy Sunday! 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; they truly make my day! I typically respond by email, but if your email is not linked to your account, check back here for a reply.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home