This page has found a new home

Hump Day Blues

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin The Brez Blog: Hump Day Blues

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hump Day Blues

I have a deadline tomorrow and I'm way behind, which means I packed my "Got Monks?" sweatshirt and Pajama Jeans (yes, I own a pair, you know you're jealous) in my tote to slip into after everyone else leaves work today. As soon as I down this coffee, it's gonna be a rager.

I know what you're thinking. "Why are you blogging about it? Get to work!" Well you should start a blog because you obviously don't know how much fun blogging is. Also, I needed an excuse to post this picture: 

This is what I'd rather be doing.

5 Comments:

At February 27, 2013 at 5:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Blogging is so much fun!
2. Hooray for the "Got Monks" sweatshirt, way to represent!
3. Good luck!

 
At February 27, 2013 at 8:09 PM , Blogger Kallah said...

hahahaha pajama jeans!!! Jellyyyyy

 
At February 27, 2013 at 10:00 PM , Blogger Theresa Breslin said...

Thanks! Miss my Abbey!

 
At March 3, 2013 at 9:05 PM , Blogger Lacee said...

I, too, appreciate enumerating my key points:

1. I have always wanted a pair of pajama jeans. ROCK ON!

2. I expect you to be wearing your "Got Monks?" sweatshirt the next time you come to Port Orange :)

 
At March 4, 2013 at 9:25 AM , Blogger Theresa Breslin said...

Yes!!!! I wanted to bring it but I didn't have time to wash it before we left! Lol. Next time we visit Belmont Abbey, we will get you guys some Got Monks gear.

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; they truly make my day! I typically respond by email, but if your email is not linked to your account, check back here for a reply.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home