This page has found a new home

Guest Post on Getting Back into Running

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin The Brez Blog: Guest Post on Getting Back into Running

Monday, June 16, 2014

Guest Post on Getting Back into Running

Do you read Erika's blog, Stethoscopes, Style, & Grace? Probably, but I'll just tell you about her anyway because she is one of my absolute favorites! (If you ever see me looking halfway put together, you can probably thank her. I mean, I didn't even know J. Crew Factory was a thing until Erika came into my life. Practically a crime.) Erika just graduated from med school and promptly gave birth naturally to the sweetest little baby boy. She is kind of a hero. You can be sure she handled her pregnancy with style and grace, and I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that there were stethoscopes involved as well. (Sorry, couldn't help myself. But seriously, check out her archives for some seriously stylish maternity fashion.) Anyway, I'm over on her blog talking about how running became so important to me in the early months in postpartum-land. 



PS - LET'S GO USA!!!!!!!!!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At June 18, 2014 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Erika said...

Oh gosh, I loved your intro :) Made me laugh....thanks again for guest posting!! I can't wait to get back into running (after my stitches have more time to heal haha).

 
At June 30, 2014 at 5:30 PM , Blogger Hannah Gokie said...

Two of my fave bloggers combining? What a win-win! Got any recommendations for sports bras and the, umm, ample-ness that is beginning nursing? I can't even squeeze into my old ones right now and can't decide if I should just buy regular (larger) ones or get nursing-specific ones...any tips? I'm one month postpartum today and ready to get back out there too!

 
At July 1, 2014 at 8:07 AM , Blogger Theresa Breslin said...

Can't help you from experience really BUT, I've heard these bras are fantastic: http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/MCL323/womens-moving-comfort-juno-bra/ They have adjustable straps! If I had a real need for new bras I would splurge for these. But, um, not really working with too much "ampleness" over here. Haha.

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; they truly make my day! I typically respond by email, but if your email is not linked to your account, check back here for a reply.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home