This page has found a new home

Too Long; Didn't Read 7QT

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin The Brez Blog: Too Long; Didn't Read 7QT

Friday, June 13, 2014

Too Long; Didn't Read 7QT

In case you missed it, or I haven't mentioned it, here are some recent happenings:

1 - Baby Brez is 4 months old.


2 - We are stationed at Scott AFB and Will just promoted to Captain. He promoted automatically after 6 months because he's a JAG, so it's not really a big achievement, but I'm still one super proud Tiger Wife. 


3 - Little Will got to pin him on. Dexterity of a jellyfish and all.


4 - I helped, too, even though I was really tired.




5 - Will and I are training for the Air Force Marathon on September 20. Our long runs are up to 12 miles, we bought a treadmill, and she's a beaut'.


6 - I've been working from home for a couple of months writing appellate briefs.

Speaking of briefs . . . 

7 - Will and I recently celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary and our birthdays are coming up next month. I'll be 27 and he'll be 28. 

Ahhh. We're old!

Linking up with Jenna and Jen by way of Kathryn.

Anything new and fun going on with ya'llsies?

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At June 13, 2014 at 3:40 PM , Blogger Meggie said...

Such cute photos - I've seen photos of me "pinning" my Dad with the silver oak leaf also with boneless baby arms. Your babe will have a lot to be proud of one day!

 
At June 13, 2014 at 9:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Baby Brez is such a cutie!! And, GO AIR FORCE!! My dad was a Lt. Col. in the Air Force. :)

 
At June 13, 2014 at 10:02 PM , Blogger Theresa Breslin said...

Wooo! We got two Lt. Col. dads in the comments. What are the odds? Anyway, maybe some day when Baby Brez is a teenager, he'll pin on the ole silver oak leaf. ;)

 
At June 16, 2014 at 10:47 AM , Blogger Jenna@CallHerHappy said...

You two are so wonderful! Active, adorable, successful! Love :) And, thank you for linking up!

 
At June 17, 2014 at 8:23 PM , Blogger Julia Harrell said...

"Tiger Wife"- I love it! I'm using that one next time I get on Trey's case about something.

 
At June 20, 2014 at 10:59 PM , Blogger Kate @ Daffodils said...

Congrats on his promotion! It still totally counts, especially when a baby does a pinning... Will might as well skip a few ranks ;)

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; they truly make my day! I typically respond by email, but if your email is not linked to your account, check back here for a reply.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home