This page has found a new home

Oh, Hi

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin The Brez Blog: Oh, Hi

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Oh, Hi

I'm baaack!

Where we left off, I'd decided that I would work through September before quitting/taking maternity leave. Well, September eventually became "what if I just worked through August …. ? (trails off)" and here we are! My last day of work was the 27th of August and now I am back to officially being a work-from-home-mom. (Same gig as BFT, i.e., "before full-time," BTW). 

I will just get this thing kicked off by doing some small updates about what we are up to:

YOURS TRULY - I guess I already covered most of this. I am 25 weeks pregnant with our second, a girl, baby Zelie Clare! 


We recently got back from a babymoon trip to Boston/Maine.

This pregnancy is flying by. I think it's been work + toddler + managing a home = 0 mental energy left to prepare for a baby's arrival. In just the past week of semi-retirement, I've come to terms with the fact that I'm actually having another baby a lot more. 

BABY BREZ - No longer the baby, I guess you could say.



I can say this with integrity because I am in no way biased: he's just all around an amazing kid. He'll be 19 months in a couple days. He sleeps 12.5–13 hours straight each night and naps a solid 2-3 hours each day. <3 <3 <3. (Even though it took him ELEVEN MONTHS to finally sleep through the night for 10-ish hours consistently.) He is all boy. Loves trucks, baseball, and jumping off the furniture.

THE HUBZ - Wonderful as ever.


He's Chief of Military Justice at his JAG office now, which keeps him plenty busy when he's not babymooning. And he's officially obsessed with beer brewing. It was no one-night-stand hobby. He recently built his own kegerator, which I'm sure you want to hear all about!

Next time… Next time…

So here are ALL the photos from Maine.




So glad I packed the Nikon.

It's good to be back!

6 Comments:

At September 3, 2015 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Kallah said...

Totally unbiased opinion... Your pictures are really fantastic. Doesn't hurt that you live a very picturesque life ;). So glad I can stalk it even more now. Hurrah for staying at home and chronicling the dailies!

 
At September 3, 2015 at 5:09 PM , Blogger Hannah Gokie said...

YES. So glad you are baaaaaack. :) Also, you are a killer pregnant lady in the looks department.

 
At September 3, 2015 at 8:15 PM , Blogger Theresa Breslin said...

Didn't hurt that we were in a very picturesque locale. Maine is absolutely beautiful!

 
At September 3, 2015 at 9:11 PM , Blogger Anne B. said...

What a happy sight to see this post scroll by on my blog roll! Welcome back!

 
At September 4, 2015 at 5:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah such a happy day to see you posting again!! Your husbands job title has got to be just about the most B A job title ever. Way. To go! Glad you get some nice weeks at home before baby girl comes to rock your world!

 
At September 4, 2015 at 5:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

And your daughter has an AWESOME name

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; they truly make my day! I typically respond by email, but if your email is not linked to your account, check back here for a reply.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home