This page has found a new home

Farewell 2014

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin The Brez Blog: Farewell 2014

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Farewell 2014


Mr. Google made me this video from my blog pictures. Click play. It's awesome. And I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO DO ANYTHING!

Nothing big planned here tonight. I am just hoping to be able to stay up long enough for the east coast ball drop. We just ordered pizza and there's a bottle of pinot noir with my name on it. Hoorahhh 2014! Mass in the AM of course, followed by BRUNCH. Dat's my credo.

As far as New Years resolutions go, I am just hoping to get our finances under control. We recently just doubled our income obviously, so I want to put as much money toward our my student loan debt as possible while I still have a job. Because we know we won't be at Scott forever! 

Well, I wish everyone the best in 2015! Thanks for sticking around. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; they truly make my day! I typically respond by email, but if your email is not linked to your account, check back here for a reply.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home