This page has found a new home

Going Private

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin The Brez Blog: Going Private

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Going Private

Despite my best attempts at editing prior content and changing profile settings, this blog still appears as a top result when you Google my name. Since lawyering is a networking profession and we are basicaly all creepers, I expect at least someone I meet professionally to stumble upon this blog, in which case, I will be slightly horrified that they have access to such a wealth of information about my boobs and childbirth experiences. 

As a result, I am going private. I'm still going to blog. Will turned ten months yesterday, and my OCD self would never let me just cut off the documenting at nine months. The horror! So the show will go on, but if you want access, I believe I need your email address. And don't worry - if I have your email address and I know you've previously subscribed to the blog, I will probably just add you. I'm not sure how email subscriptions will work - I think that will probably be the best way to follow along since new posts won't pop up in your Bloglovin' or Feedly. We'll figure it out as we go, as usual! 

All pertinent information will probably appear on Instagram anyway. See @theresabreslin. Last night I posted a video of Will waving and clapping. Such a prodigy. So much interesting.

This blog post will self-destruct in 24 hours.

Labels:

10 Comments:

At December 6, 2014 at 3:32 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Just "followed by email." Hopefully you'll see my email address that way?

 
At December 6, 2014 at 4:34 PM , Blogger Anne B. said...

Absolutely I want to follow along. Looking forward to hearing the dish about your first week on the job!

 
At December 6, 2014 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Caitlin said...

Oh, please add me! (caitlin.m.burch@gmail.com) I hope the new job is going well so far!

 
At December 6, 2014 at 7:02 PM , Blogger Patty said...

Just subscribed thru e-mail!!

 
At December 6, 2014 at 9:19 PM , Blogger Julia Harrell said...

Following by email. Obvi.

 
At December 6, 2014 at 10:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Followed by email! Looking forward to more updates :)

 
At December 7, 2014 at 3:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

First comment on here, been a bit of a lurker hah. I've really enjoyed the blog though so following along on email! :)

 
At December 8, 2014 at 10:46 AM , Blogger Hannah Gokie said...

You so fancy! So glad I'm not going to be missing out on any and all future Will-poop-stories. :)

 
At December 9, 2014 at 9:42 PM , Blogger Kate @ Daffodils said...

Going private is definitely different (read: the 16 year old in me wants instant gratification of 'likes' on fb from the people who are too lazy to sign up), but we have to make the best decisions for our families. I am glad I still get to follow along with you!

 
At December 15, 2014 at 1:02 PM , Blogger Katrina Rose said...

I feel so privileged to be on this list :)

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; they truly make my day! I typically respond by email, but if your email is not linked to your account, check back here for a reply.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home