This page has found a new home

Five Favorites

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin The Brez Blog: Five Favorites

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Five Favorites



Joining Hallie's Five Favorites link-up because I indeed have favorite things right now that I must must must declare to the Internets.

-1-

Panera Bread's Hidden Menu. That's right, Panera has a secret (but not really secret) menu. A co-worker introduced me to this a couple weeks ago and I am wildly obsessed. Everything is all natural and gluten-free. Just what I need after a doughnut/ice cream sundae binge.

This never happens.

-2-

Smoothies loaded with spinach. Unlike other veggies like kale and celery, you can't taste the spinach.


-3-

Whole Foods Honey Roasted Peanut Butter. Nuff said.


-4-

Inside Combat Rescue. My Air Force-loving husband made me watch the first three episodes and all I can say is "WOW." 


-5-

Conclave Coverage. I am loving everything I'm learning about the Church in anticipation of the Conclave. Have you seen this story about the man (on the left in the photo) who tried to sneak into the Conclave? I mean, his outfit. The fedora. And check out those black Asics! Seems he was prepared to make a run for it, if needed. I would have opted for flashy Newtons, but that's just me.


Love this link-up idea. Head over to moxiewife.com for lots and lots more. 

4 Comments:

At March 6, 2013 at 8:29 PM , Blogger Lauren T. said...

HAha! #5 ! I saw that this week-isn't there someone with a master list? Crazy

 
At March 7, 2013 at 9:12 AM , Blogger Hallie @ Moxie Wife said...

Oh my gosh! #5 is hilarious! That guy looks like such a card.

Thanks so much for linking up!

 
At March 7, 2013 at 12:30 PM , Blogger Theresa Breslin said...

Such a strange story! Thanks for hosting :)

 
At March 7, 2013 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Theresa Breslin said...

I guess if you have the right air of confidence, you can get in anywhere... even if you decidedly do NOT look the part! I will have to try this method some time.

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; they truly make my day! I typically respond by email, but if your email is not linked to your account, check back here for a reply.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home