This page has found a new home

What I Wore Sunday (Volume Dos)

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin The Brez Blog: What I Wore Sunday (Volume Dos)

Monday, June 24, 2013

What I Wore Sunday (Volume Dos)

Reporting live (or 34 hours after the fact). We had a muchly much needed relaxing weekend. I am facing a gargantuan deadline at work this week so I needed the weekend to recharge. This Saturday I am heading back to Maryland (I know! I was just there!) for some more family time, sans Will again. But I cannot miss Grandma's big wedding!!! (Cue: Go Grandma! It's my birthday. Get married like it's my birthday!) Yes, my 82-year-old grandmother is tying the knot next Monday, which also happens to be my 26th birthday.

Without further ado, linking up with Fine Linen & Purple. I don't know what's with the pose. Will is still learning how to use the DLSR, so I have to be at the ready at any moment! I never know when he has the thing in focus and the camera will snap. I must be extra vigilant. It's a sweaty experience. Anyway, I've heard that having a W I D E  S T A N C E makes you look more confident. You be the judge:

Do I look extra intelligent and formidable?

Shirt - Marshall's, Skirt - Marshall's, Wedges (hidden) - Marshall's, Scarf - Urban Outfitters. 

I've found that a lightweight scarf (used as a shawl) is much more suitable for covering up at church during Florida summers. It lets some air in and is more flexible for the level of coverage you need. Scarves for the win. Here is aforesaid scarf, up close, since you asked.


It's my favorite, coziest, lightest, most comfy scarf of all time ever. I wish I bought it in more colors and designs. 

In other very important news, we are now proud owners of a Ninja. This bears proclamation on the blog. Very excited about this impromptu Walmart purch. I like to buy produce like bananas, strawberries, blueberries, and spinach in bulk and freeze them since it's cheaper and I make smoothies every day for breakfast. The Ninja destroys all those frozen goodies in seconds and doesn't emit a smell as if it's dying a slow, painful, rubbery mechanical death. Two thumbs up for the Ninj.

Gratuitous dog pic. Now you can't even think about calling this post awful. 

Have a wonderful week!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At June 24, 2013 at 9:04 PM , Blogger Erika said...

Ohhhh I've so been wanting a red maxi skirt! Yours looks great! Love the scarf too :) What kind of DSLR do you guys have? It takes great pictures.

 
At June 25, 2013 at 7:42 AM , Blogger natalie g. said...

I love the outfit, you look so great in it

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; they truly make my day! I typically respond by email, but if your email is not linked to your account, check back here for a reply.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home