This page has found a new home

The Rundown

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin The Brez Blog: The Rundown

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Rundown

I've been pretty negligent with the blog lately, so I thought I'd give a quick rundown of happenenings around these parts while slowly consuming my Tribute Blend.
  • Negligence is a tort. Will will know that soon, as he begins his bar studies in about a week and a half. Do you know what that means? Yes, he's graduating on Saturday and commissions on Sunday! I feel like this came on fast, don't you?
    • He has but one exam left. Family law. Pass/fail. Worth 40% of his grade. I told him he needs to show up, write down his anonymous grading number, the words "best interest of the child," and leave. Guaranteeed pass. Is this considered cheating because I just gave him all the answers?
    • Our families are coming! Our families are coming! (Eeek.) Big Momma D is staying with us for the weekend, which means I need to clean our apartment with a fine-tooth comb.
    • Full disclosure: We found out it's not his true commissioning. He has to pass the bar exam first, so it's a "mock commissioning." This just means he won't sign the paperwork quite yet. It's lame.
     
  • Negligence is contagious. Samantha, my virtual training buddy and college roomie started a blog! Go read her first post and leave a comment telling her to write more posts. (I would be quite the hypocrite if I shamed her into writing, now wouldn't I?)
  •  
  • I can't hide my Wildcat Pride. My superstar little brother had a clutch goal to help his high school team win the boy's lacrosse county championship.
 
As featured in the local sports section.
 
  • Half Marathon Training: I will have to double up weeks on my next update. Like I said, negligence is a tort.
  • Gratuitous Daisy pic. Helping with the laundry as always. The dogs have been mostly okay since we stopped crating them again. I'm very thankful Will is studying for the bar from home so he can keep an eye on them.

1 Comments:

At May 7, 2013 at 1:58 PM , Blogger Kallah said...

Its not cheating because you're one. (that's my excuse). ;)

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; they truly make my day! I typically respond by email, but if your email is not linked to your account, check back here for a reply.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home