This page has found a new home

Seven Quick Takes (Volume 6)

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin The Brez Blog: Seven Quick Takes (Volume 6)

Friday, April 5, 2013

Seven Quick Takes (Volume 6)

I haven't really been on top of blogging this week, but I am, as usual, determined to get in my seven takes. If Jen can post a 7QT post in the face of robot vein surgery, then I can churn out these 7QT in the face of . . . well . . . uneventfulness.

1. First, thank you, Jen, for finally hosting a Seven Quick Takes: Procrastinators Edition. This was made for folks like me. Obviously.

2. I wanted to do a Five Favorites post this week but never got around to it. (Btw, congrats Hallie on the arrival of your little Charlie. Peeped him on the 'gram all creepy like. Oh so adorable.) But anyway, these were going to be at the top of the list this week.

My Zensah compression sleeves that I may never take off. (People do that. I read it on a blog.) I've been having heel pain when I run lately and these bad boys seem to help. R-I-C-E, I guess. The watch AND the shoes also made the list, so there's three of five right there. We'll leave it at that.

3. Will takes the MPRE tomorrow! It's a two hour professional responsibility exam required for his bar license. We found out last minute that he can't use a mechanical pencil and must use a "wooden" pencil, so I asked a coworker if she had any before I left work. All she had at her desk were ones she bought for her eight year old daughter, so Will's pencil stash for his professionalism exam has yellow and pink Easter bunny patterns all over them. Guaranteed pass.

4. After his exam, we are hitting up the Delray Affair with some Miami friends. It's an arts and crafts fair on Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach. I've heard wonderful things about it so I'm really looking forward to it. I will be sure to report back to you whether reality = expectations.

5. I am recently obsessed with the J.Crew Factory website (didn't even know there was one until I started reading Erika's blog). I recently bought this dress, and this sweater, and this dress (and maybe a couple of other things), but I wanted to share the love because everything (!!!) is 30% off right now and so far everything fits like the website says it will. (N.B. I am officially cut off. No more purchases.)

6. We think Ace is coming out of his puppy phase. Hallelujah! He may have turned the corner. That doesn't mean he still doesn't do stupid things (like refusing to walk on wet grass which is really annoying right now), but his energy level is definitely starting to decrease.

Where's Ace? Hidden by the prison dementors?

7. I'm off now to go running. I don't want to, but I'm going to. And then I'll probably chillax in my Zensahs.

You may now commence teasing. I can take it.

Head to Conversion Diary for a list of all the top procrastinators!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; they truly make my day! I typically respond by email, but if your email is not linked to your account, check back here for a reply.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home