This page has found a new home

Five Favorites

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin The Brez Blog: Five Favorites

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Five Favorites

Linking up with Hallie once again to share some faves from this past week!



1. 

Copying Grace (and countless others I'm sure) and going with Pope Francis in my coveted number one slot. Because he's my favorite Favorite. 

I was at work when I got the news (via Will Brez on g-chat because I of course forgot my phone at home yesterday) that there was WHITE SMOKE. I immediately googled until I found a live feed of the event and I watched everything from my desk. Luckily, my co-workers, including the boss-man, were cool about it. They even asked me a lot of questions. Of course, when they announced Habemus Papem! I had no idea who Cardinal Bergoglio was and couldn't answer their questions and looked like a total poser. But anywho, to my favorite meme thus far . . . 
2.

My husband went to a baseball game the other night and I was finally able to watch Minor Revisions. Boy do I love Jennifer Fulwiler. She makes me want to move to Austin and work for Joe (is he hiring btw?) and write more interesting things on my blog and oh yeah write a book and be besties for ever and ever. Clearly this is realistic as I have flexible living arrangements and am an impeccable writer. 

3.

Starbucks Tribute Blend 2013. I first tried this in Phoenix last weekend and it was so delicious I had to buy a bag. Currently consuming 4+ cups per day. Take these subsequent erratic blog posts as you will. 

source

4.

Helloooo, this weekend is St. Patty's Day! Will loves all things Ireland more than the average Irish-American so I will try to do something special. He even chose St. Patrick as his confirmation name (making him William Patrick Patrick - weirdo). And luckily for Will, St. Patty's falls on a Sunday, so that he can take a break from his Lenten fast and partake in a little libation consumption. 

I think I'm gonna need to make these Irish carbomb cupcakes (or a variation thereof) in honor of St. Patrick's special day. 

source

And now some unsolicited pics from our trip to Ireland.
Sheep with a death wish in Connemara, William (HTTR) in Galway, and Christ Church in Dublin.

5.

I have a love for all things Brit Lit. Currently re-reading Jane Eyre, a favorite. I don't know what it is about those Brontes. It may have something to do with them being feminist superheroes.

Angry eyes. But I guess it makes sense.
source

2 Comments:

At March 17, 2013 at 10:17 AM , Blogger Hallie @ Moxie Wife said...

I've always wanted to go to Ireland but thanks to you pictures I now NEED to go to Ireland. ;)

Thanks for joining in!

 
At March 17, 2013 at 6:41 PM , Blogger Theresa Breslin said...

It is so beautiful! We found really cheap flights during our fall break and went kind of on impulse. So glad we did. Thanks again for hosting!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; they truly make my day! I typically respond by email, but if your email is not linked to your account, check back here for a reply.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home