This page has found a new home

Quick Takes (Volume 3)

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin The Brez Blog: Quick Takes (Volume 3)

Friday, March 8, 2013

Quick Takes (Volume 3)


This Friday I have some SUPER quick takes... So here ... we .... go!

-1-


Today I'm headed to Phoenix to visit my sister, Shannon! 

-2-

I know I'm a little late for #throwbackthursday but here is a gem from our childhood . . .

A broken arm, front teeth missing, fancy headband. Sums up my childhood.
Shannon doesn't know what to do with her hands.
Our dad is an original hipster.

-3-

This is how we normally hang out . . .

Screenshots of FaceTimes are the worst.
She'll be happy I posted this.

-4-

Special thanks to the husbo for staying home all weekend with the pups . . . 


-5-

We recently started crating them as you can see. Daisy is probably thinking this:

PRISON MIKE!

-6-

Next week I officially start training for a half marathon with my virtual running buddy
I am so excited to get back into a fitness routine. 

-7-

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Told you they would be quick. Head over to Conversion Diary for more, more reasonably-speeded takes. 

Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 8, 2013 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Shananagins said...

I look good in that picture.

 
At March 13, 2013 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Kallah said...

Prison Mike!!!! hahahaha totally forgot abt him!

 
At March 13, 2013 at 1:06 PM , Blogger Theresa Breslin said...

I found this old photo on my laptop and just knew I had to incorporate it into a blog post somehow. "I'm Prison Mike!"

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; they truly make my day! I typically respond by email, but if your email is not linked to your account, check back here for a reply.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home