This page has found a new home

Texts to Will

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin The Brez Blog: Texts to Will

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Texts to Will

I've fallen out of the blogging routine (not that I ever have a routine going), but I figured what better way to get back into it than to not put any thought into things in any way whatsoever. I introduce you a finely curated sampling of my text message thread with Will, where you know I like to give him ALL THE UPDATES on the daily happs at the Casa Del Brez. (Disclaimer: we both laugh out loud A LOT---our lives are just so cRaZy---and fervently believe that spelling and grammar have no place in text messaging.)


When your dad is the prosecuting officer.


When our dogs realize they live in a minimum security prison. 


When life hands you spoons.


I have a thing for pillows. Unfortunately Ace does too.


The dog did it.


Midwest winds be like.


Saint JPII and I have two things in common: tattered t-shirts and love of cookies.


I have a well-founded fear little Will's first words will be imitating me 
yelling at the dogs for eating poop . . . 


or for eating underwear.


Neighborhood watch.... On the lookout for sitters. 



That about sums it up.

What else is going on here? Will's 28th birthday is tomorrow, so I'm making preparations for the big day, assuring his every request is met, i.e., baking funfetti cupcakes . . . with sprinkles. Last year was kind of lame because Will was taking the bar exam the whole day, the year before that was pretty much the worst ever because he was away at field training (no phone/Internet + a week delay on even receiving letters/cards!), and the year before that he was doing the law review write-on competition. Basically, he can't remember his last fun, relaxing birthday, so the bar is set low, real low. Hope we can top them! 

Labels:

4 Comments:

At July 30, 2014 at 2:07 PM , Blogger Kallah said...

I got too excited when I saw a fresh post from T Brez (aka the original NOLAN!;)) in my feed. This did not disappoint.

 
At July 30, 2014 at 5:48 PM , Blogger Victoria said...

Happy birthday to (adult) Will! This post was hilarious--your captions provided just the right amount of exposition. I also think it's great that you texted Will about posting your texts, then included that text in your post--very meta (I'm probably using that wrong).

 
At July 31, 2014 at 6:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Loved it too, been missing you here in blog land

 
At August 3, 2014 at 9:59 PM , Blogger Mary Helen said...

Haha glad to know I'm not the only one who sends the hubs a million updates per day. They are usually of the kids but honestly half are probably of the animals doing stupid things. I keep telling myself he finds it all as amusing as I do... Lol

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; they truly make my day! I typically respond by email, but if your email is not linked to your account, check back here for a reply.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home