This page has found a new home

Third Trimester & a Coming of Age Story

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin The Brez Blog: Third Trimester & a Coming of Age Story

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Third Trimester & a Coming of Age Story

Yesterday was officially the start of the third trimester with baby Zelie in my belly. Yep, less than three months to go.


I'm pretty sure I've gained approximately the same amount of weight as I did at this point last time, somewhere around 25 pounds gained. I feel about 100x better physically at this point, though, than I did with Little Will. Probably from chasing around a toddler and generally being too busy to stop and whine about the little aches and pains. I really do forget I'm pregnant and that I even look pregnant. (Even though during the first half of the pregnancy, I couldn't stop talking about how HUGE I felt.)

A bump-date of sorts:


Derp.

Turns out it's not easy to get the best bump angle when you have a little human clinging to your hair for dear life.


IN MORE IMPORTANT NEWS . . . Little man got his first haircut today. 

It's a real coming of age story.

BEFORE: BUT A BOY




Pure mullet.

AKA mad scientist hair.

He was surprisingly docile during the actual haircut. He sat on Will's lap and had this concerned look on his face that silently screamed WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING? But, alas, those two little fingers found their way to his mouth and then he settled in for a smooth finish.

AFTER: BOY II MAN










He was so satisfied with the results he did a little dance in the street for us. (As we screamed at him to get out of the middle of the street.) 

Both these guys got haircuts today actually. 



Lucky ducks.

Anyway, I wanted some snaps of what we all look like now, because by the time Will gets back from SOS (Squadron Officer School in Alabama - freakin' acronyms) in five weeks, I will [definitely] be much larger, William will [hopefully] have some curls back, and Will will [probably] be all slim, trim, and buff from working out in his free time. I guess we'll find out in time. 

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At September 21, 2015 at 10:13 AM , Blogger Hannah Gokie said...

I know I've said it before but his little shock-blonde hair is just the best thing ever. I have hope that if we ever have a boy maybe he'll have hair like Will's? Because David and I are both brunette too and I had kind of crossed that wish off my list as not possible until I saw Will! :)

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; they truly make my day! I typically respond by email, but if your email is not linked to your account, check back here for a reply.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home