This page has found a new home

This is What Happens

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin The Brez Blog: This is What Happens

Saturday, September 5, 2015

This is What Happens



At first he's all, "Ooooo, what's dat?"


Then he's all, "MINE? MINE? MINE! MINE!!!!!!"


Then he's all, "So you're saying I can't stick my finger in the lens?" (Zelie photobomb as he essentially attempts to climb up my person to insert his finger in said camera lens.) 


Then there are real, actual wet tears. And yelling. So much yelling.

… That was fun. 

Blogging breaks are clearly bad for morale and discipline. Will attempt again later. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; they truly make my day! I typically respond by email, but if your email is not linked to your account, check back here for a reply.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home