This page has found a new home

What We Wore Again

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin The Brez Blog: What We Wore Again

Sunday, March 13, 2016

What We Wore Again

I wasn't sure whether I was going to participate again this week, until I saw this picture Will snapped in the church parking lot on this rainy, dreary Passiontide Sunday. Obviously I couldn't resist posting.


Walking beside him, by the way, it looked like the umbrella was floating along on its own. So hilarious. Oh, and it wasn't even raining anymore. 

Zelie's Mass outfit:

Squish squish squish.

Outfit deets:

 - Moi: The trench. (Here's the black version.) It's sort of new-to-me in that I bought it a year ago when I was working full-time and thought it would be a nice, light coat to wear to and from work. My third time wearing it, a co-worker pointed out that the security tag was still attached. You know, the one that makes the door beep. Door always beeping and then the store workers waive you through saying oh, your'e fine! Only I wasn't fine. The security tag was still attached. It took me a year to go back to the store and have it removed. They didn't even ask for a receipt because I was wearing a fussy Zelie in the Ergo and Will was throwing.a.fit trying to get out of the stroller making everyone in the store very uncomfortable, so that was nice because I definitely don't know where the receipt is one year later! (Where was Will? He was trying on khakis. So many khakis.) Blouse is LOFT (also worn here). Pants are Old Navy Maternity (derp - only 6 lbs to go though). Shoes are J. Crew Factory. 

 - Little Will: Jacket purchase documented here (Target). Khakis from Gap. Boots documented here (Target). Just realizing how much I document clothing purchases for the little man. Strange. Little Will's outfit inspo BTW:

Source.

 - Zelie: Dress is Baby Gap. Bow is Zozu Baby. Jeggings are Koala Baby hand me downs. Blanket is Little Unicorn

Big Will looked the cutest out of everyone (you should see those new khakis ;) ), but of course he ran off before I could document. 

Have a blessed week. One more left until Holy Week!

Linking up, of course:

Labels:

9 Comments:

At March 13, 2016 at 8:25 PM , Blogger Amelia Bentrup said...

Ha...too funny about the security tag! I love that coat though.

 
At March 13, 2016 at 8:52 PM , Blogger The Naville Famil Life said...

That coat!! I love it! Also, are you having fun dressing Zelie? What a doll baby!

 
At March 13, 2016 at 9:46 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Love that red trench! And I love when my kids' behavior helps speed things along in stores- fussing ftw in those situations. ;)

 
At March 13, 2016 at 10:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That trench is everything and I am a sucker for a good baby Gap dress. Z is getting so big!

 
At March 14, 2016 at 12:50 AM , Blogger A Young Momma said...

Love the red jacket!! And the sweet squishy baby! Great job linking up with WIWS! I've really been enjoying it myself.

 
At March 14, 2016 at 1:47 AM , Blogger Rosie said...

Oh my goodness that picture is adorable! I love that coat, but goodness what a pain about the security tag! I'll admit, it would probably take me the same amount of time to get it taken off... Mom life!

 
At March 14, 2016 at 11:37 AM , Blogger Hannah Gokie said...

That trench is awesome. Worth the extra hassle for the trip back to the store -- I've only had that happen once before and I can't help think but sheesh, it'd be easy to steal stuff if all they do is just wave me through even with a security tag on me!

 
At March 14, 2016 at 1:46 PM , Blogger Laura Rose said...

I LOVE that red trench! It's totally perfect. And that picture is too incredibly sweet.

 
At March 14, 2016 at 2:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! Too funny about the security tag. I used to work at LOFT, and you probably know those tags are the kind you cut out yourself. For the first two months I didn't know how to "deactivate" them. Whoops....

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; they truly make my day! I typically respond by email, but if your email is not linked to your account, check back here for a reply.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home