This page has found a new home

Whitehead Wedding

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin The Brez Blog: Whitehead Wedding

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Whitehead Wedding

Last week I was in Maryland to attend Troy and Shannon's wedding, where I became the impromptu wedding photographer. It was a perfect Annapolis day. Love was in the air along with blue skies, cool breezes, and lots and lots and lots of Maryland blue crabs in the form of cakes, dip, soups, and balls. {Will sings, "It's a nice day for a White(head) wedding! . . . It's a nice day to . . . START AGAAAINNNNN!" . . . I'll stop . . .} The Whiteheads said their vows on Friday, September  20, 2013 at the Anne Arundel County Courthouse on Church Circle in downtown Annapolis and followed that up with lunch across the bridge at the Severn Inn. 

Without further ado, the happy couple:



^^^We are ~80% certain this is Molly Whitehead.


^^^I do not know how Shannon trekked around Annapolis in those killer heels!

 


I had to shoo my dad away during the ceremony.

Now you see him . . .
 . . . Now you don't.



 ^^^Exchanging vows.

 ^^^Exchanging rings.

^^^The happy newlyweds! 


^^^Locked Wifed up fo' life!


 ^^^Dad's future eHarmony profile pic. 







^^^All the men! 


 ^^^Troy's parents.





^^^A toast and lunch at the Severn Inn across the Naval Academy bridge.


 ^^^Two sets of newlyweds!

^^^Our two favorite ladies: Big Momma D and Judge Nolan.

^^^Matching WWA bracelets and smiles.


Congratulations, prayers, and best wishes to the newlyweds!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At September 24, 2013 at 2:53 PM , Blogger Shananagins said...

Love the pics! Thank you for coming and sharing this awesome day with us!!! And especially for not sharing any fat pregnant girl pics haha. Love you xoxo

 
At September 24, 2013 at 3:24 PM , Blogger Theresa Breslin said...

So much photoshopping went into this post, but I think I make it look pretty seamless. ;) J/k.. You looked great in them all! You will also notice there is a certain fat pregnant girl who is NOT featured very often in these pics! .. Love you, sis! I'm so glad I was there to witness history being made!

 
At July 23, 2014 at 6:22 AM , Anonymous venues in San Diego said...

Where do I begin? My Mom and I threw my sister a bridal shower at this place and we were so happy with the food, ambiance, staff, and every other little thing.

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; they truly make my day! I typically respond by email, but if your email is not linked to your account, check back here for a reply.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home