This page has found a new home

25 Weeks

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin The Brez Blog: 25 Weeks

Sunday, November 10, 2013

25 Weeks

25 weeks, you guys. This week, baby Brez grew from the size of a cantaloupe to the size of cauliflower. (Source.) The third trimester is so close I can taste it. I can't believe how fast the second tri went by after the snail marathon that was the first tri. I have a feeling the third trimester will go by just as quickly between the Thanksgiving, the move, and the holidays. The time will go quickly, but I physically will not be moving quickly in any way, shape, or form. 


Some WIWS linky goodness: Shirt - Target, Jeans - Old Navy Maternity.



Hmm . . . sometimes it takes full-length photographs of yourself to realize it's time to retire a certain garment. I bought this shirt a few months ago and I'm happily surprised it made it to 25 weeks. Here I am last time I wore this shirt to Mass and linked it up, at 17 weeks, so about two months ago:


Yowzers. Time to go into the storage bin known as the graveyard of pre-maternity clothes past.

I've been hurting this week. Hurting, as in the naked little boy living in size me has been kicking me in the same spot in the ribs . . . repeatedly. It's effecting the entire right side of my abdomen, especially my back. I've been doing inversions and trying to keep things more aligned, in general. The biggest help has been seeing a new massage therapist: my husband. Speaking of my husband, here's what he wore to Mass:


I call this look, "Florida, retired." He has the no-look fashion blogger pose down. I'm in envy. We'll get him to work on the tilt next week.


Daisy and Ace creep on our photo shoot. Ace is camouflaged. Can ya spot him?

Our to-do list before the big move is about a mile and a half long. We conquered some of it by gathering our important paperwork and getting Will, Florida born and bred, an inexpensive winter coat. I also snagged this little bump-friendly number, just because, cold weather and 30% off sales. Winter is coming. This week we are going to sell one of our cars (yes, we'll be a one car family for an indefinite amount of time) and take an inventory of everything that will be going with the movers.

Will these two make the list? 

Yeah, you should be nervous.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At November 10, 2013 at 4:11 PM , Blogger Erika said...

Yay for 25 weeks!! Those maternity jeans are really cute...Old Navy pants usually fit me weird though, did you go with your usual size? And your husband def has the fashion blogger pose down, impressive (and impressive that he posed for you, doubt if I could get Stephen to do the same ha).

 
At November 10, 2013 at 7:50 PM , Blogger Blair said...

You guys are both so cute! I keep having to get out more from the maternity bin each week...I'm just behind you at 23 wks.

 
At November 10, 2013 at 8:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You two are so cute...so are your fur babies!! Great shirt and KUDOS for keeping it over the 1/2 way point! ;-)
Blessings in the busy months ahead!

 
At November 10, 2013 at 10:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You both look awesome! I love that shirt! That would be the first thing I would pull out post baby! And love the bump! So cute!! Have a blessed week!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; they truly make my day! I typically respond by email, but if your email is not linked to your account, check back here for a reply.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home