This page has found a new home

29 Weeks

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin The Brez Blog: 29 Weeks

Monday, December 9, 2013

29 Weeks

Yesterday, we hit 29 weeks and Baby Brez is the size of a butternut squash . . . aaand we have a Christmas tree! (We got it the day after we moved into our new house. It was FREE thanks to Trees for Troops. Of course, we got last picks so it looks like our tree has scoliosis, but nothing abundant decorating can't fix.) 


(Shirt - Target, Jeans - Old Navy, Boots - Aldo (old), Necklace - J.Crew (old)) 

Linking up with FLAP! We went to Mass at our new parish yesterday and I think I am in love! I can be super picky about how I like Mass celebrated (it's a problem I take to the sin bin on the reg . . . working on it), but I reallyyyy loved it. I am looking forward to registering as parishioners, getting involved, and, last but not least, scheduling a BAPTISM! 

Speaking of baptisms, I'm taking this question to the blog . . . 

Boys in baptismal gowns . . . Yea or nay?

I have my eye on this one for the baby that is not horrendously expensive and that I can use for future kids, male or female. 


Will my son be teased for life for wearing a dress? I'd say Prince G pulled it off . . .

And he knows it. (Source.)

Baby Brez's dad wore this little number:



and will be teased for life, but not because he's wearing a dress, ya know? (But don't think I don't see those scalloped sleeves, tough guy.)

I was sneaky getting What Will Wore Sunday once again . . . Let me get a "test shot" of you to set the aperture . . .



I had to recreate.

Overall Weight Gain: As of two days ago, it was 26 pounds. Not bad after a Thanksgiving feast for the ages!


Exercise: I haven't stopped moving in a week! So much unpacking and moving of furniture on top of generally keeping the house in order and feeding ourselves. Our diets have much improved since cooking our own meals again. Also, the commissary on base is amazing! I was really pleased to find super affordable organics.

Cravings: My crazy sweet tooth as usual. I am not above a Cold Stone trip in 8 degree weather! 


Updates:
  • We are almost fully unpacked! We just have a few more items of furniture to put together (read: Will has a few more items of furniture to put together) and, of course, no hanging things until we paint! But we are definitely getting comfortable in the new casa.
  • SNOW!!! In our first week in the midwest.
Surprisingly, these two Florida pups are loving life (really strange considering Ace doesn't even like wet grass):
  • Finally, Daisy Paws:

Just because. 

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At December 9, 2013 at 4:39 PM , Blogger Erika said...

Awww, you look great!! Stephen and I just got our tree too :)

 
At December 9, 2013 at 8:16 PM , Blogger Janine @ This Little Piggy Stayed Home said...

Boys can totally pull of dresses. Go for it! Although, the romper with a collar is a good look too.

 
At December 9, 2013 at 8:58 PM , Blogger Marisa said...

You look adorable!!! Oh and boys can totally wear baptism gowns. My son has one that's handmade and beautiful, and kind of on the plain side. My daughter has a very lacy, very long, very frilly gown that screams "I'm an Italian princess!" :)

 
At December 9, 2013 at 11:18 PM , Blogger Anne B. said...

You, my friend, are all baby, and look great! Dig the baptismal gown, just the right kind of gender neutral, ya know?

 
At December 10, 2013 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Daija said...

I miss you! Glad you are nesting into the new place. Stay warm!

 
At December 10, 2013 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Theresa Breslin said...

Haha, I think Prince George's screams the same thing ;)

 
At December 10, 2013 at 9:50 AM , Blogger Theresa Breslin said...

Come visit when you are ready for more cold weather!

 
At December 10, 2013 at 9:52 AM , Blogger Theresa Breslin said...

I think we're gonna go for it. The rompers are so cute, but I want to be able to use it for girls later if we have any, ya know? Unless I find a great deal, I think we're putting our kid in a dress.

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; they truly make my day! I typically respond by email, but if your email is not linked to your account, check back here for a reply.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home