This page has found a new home

Sunday Snow Day

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin The Brez Blog: Sunday Snow Day

Monday, January 6, 2014

Sunday Snow Day

Despite all my well-deserved skepticism, the weather people were right this time and we've been dumped with almost a foot of snow. As I type, poor Will is outside shoveling the snow from our driveway in 14 degree temps and 20 mph wind gusts.

Daisy shows off her snow beard.
Besides that whole back-breaking-manual-labor thing, Will has actually been having a ton of fun in the snow. (Nope, I haven't made it out. I went in the garage, does that count?) If you've been following us on Instagram, you've already seen some all of the fun we've he's been having, but here are a couple more shots from my DSLR. 





The good old tiki man. Last time you saw him, he was sweating it out in the sauna that is South Florida.


I can't say for sure, but I think he likes it here.



Aaaand our snow day concluded four straight hours of Downton Abbey.

Perfection.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; they truly make my day! I typically respond by email, but if your email is not linked to your account, check back here for a reply.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home