This page has found a new home

30 Weeks

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin The Brez Blog: 30 Weeks

Sunday, December 15, 2013

30 Weeks

I'm 30 weeks now, and the baby is curiously the size of a cucumber. (Source.) 10 weeks to go, and oh so very close to close to single digits. Where has the time gone?


(Sweater - Target, Jeans - Old Navy, Canine Companion - Tri-County Humane Society)

As has become custom here, I'm linking with FLAP here in my Mass outfit. This here is one of two church appropriate sweaters I have left. I would buy more maternity stuff, but I'm spending all my money at Lowe's these days (notice the new paint job behind the tree?? Probably not . . . backlighting, meh). So next week, I'll probably just be wearing what I wore last week. Maybe I'll get crazy at Christmas and purchase a Target maternity sweater dress? Stay tuned for all things exciting maternity fashion . . .

Now that Will knows that Sunday photos wind up on the blog, he got a little more creative for you guys. 

Skins just scored a TD. 

The pillow belly really helps with the camera adjustments, by the way. Thanks to Sarah and Kallah for the technical help.


And, a Christmas miracle for you . . .


We kind of got Ace to sit still enough for a photo by the tree!

Daisy (as you well know) is a ham:


To the pregnancy stuff . . . 

Overall Weight Gain: 27.6 pounds so far gained as of this morning. Considering I've only gained a pound this past week, yes, maybe I did celebrate with a Twix bar after Mass today. Healthy meals this week include split pea soup and chicken chili (of which I've been eating off of for days because Will "prefers" beef chili - boohoo). 

Exercise: Typical moving in stuff. Unpacking and painting. I am SO SORE from painting yesterday! I get a little too aggressive with the roller. 

Cravings: Sweets. Cookies 'n' cream ice cream. I eat a full batch of kettle corn by myself while Will is at work. (It's the best not having to share.)

Updates:
  • As mentioned before, yesterday we painted the living room (full post on that experience is forthcoming . . .  TRUST ME, it deserves a full post). And today we are doing the nursery.
  • I have my first appointment with my new NFP-only OB on Friday and I'm so excited! Will was able to get off work for the afternoon, which I'm thankful for. He has actually never missed one of my prenatal appointments. (I know, I'm spoiled.) Also, a huge thanks to Erika for putting me in touch with the person who recommended him.
  • As per feedback in my last bump post, I am totally going with the baptismal gown for baby Brez. People are generally more dressed up at our new parish then they were in Florida, so I think it will be well-received. 
Battle of the Bumps:

Shannon at 31 weeks!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At December 15, 2013 at 3:49 PM , Blogger Janine @ This Little Piggy Stayed Home said...

Daisy is adorable… as is your cute little 30 week bump!

 
At December 15, 2013 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Theresa Breslin said...

Thanks! Daisy is definitely the most photogenic of the family.

 
At December 15, 2013 at 6:12 PM , Blogger Britt Fisk said...

You look amazing!

 
At December 15, 2013 at 11:08 PM , Blogger Maia said...

Jumping over from FLAP. Your bump is adorable!

 
At December 16, 2013 at 2:28 PM , Blogger Rosie said...

I love the bump comparison shots with your sister! How fun to be pregnant at the same time :) And your husband is a hoot! You are so adorable - maternity clothes are overrated by the end of your pregnancy, save your money for post-partum transition pieces!

 
At December 16, 2013 at 4:09 PM , Blogger Kallah said...

I dunno... Wills looking quite dashing. Pillow and such.

 
At December 17, 2013 at 4:26 PM , Blogger Mary @ Quite Contrary said...

You're so adorable! What a gift to be pregnant at Advent and Christmas!

 
At August 7, 2014 at 7:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute .

 
At August 7, 2014 at 7:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being pregnant should not stop you looking stylish and elegant. Stylish maternity clothing are now more widely available than ever before. By showing off their bumps at high profile red carpet events with glamorous figure hugging outfits, celebrities like Angelina Jolie and Heidi Klum have shown that it is not just possible to be beautiful and pregnant, but that being pregnant is beautiful. There is no reason at all why you too can't do the same.

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; they truly make my day! I typically respond by email, but if your email is not linked to your account, check back here for a reply.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home