This page has found a new home

Texts to Will (Vol. 2)

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin The Brez Blog: Texts to Will (Vol. 2)

Monday, September 8, 2014

Texts to Will (Vol. 2)

I just made another St. Louis to Maryland drive and I am still recovering from the monumental task that is sitting next to a 7-month-old and attempting to entertain him for 14+ hours. I can't even wrap my mind around the craziness.


Things got really real.
I'm using a baby toy to make a pig face.
He loved it.

Without further explanation, once again, I'm leaving you with a finely curated sampling of what I deem important to text my husband about during the day (and night). You know, since last time


Poop update. Check.
Random strange pics. Check.


Additional strange random pics. Check check.


Casual update on the health and well-being of his offspring.


Just another chapter in my Puffs love affair. 
Note Baby Will's frightening gaze over his prey.


Additional random strange pics. Check check check.


I mean I miss you and all, but CAN I EAT THE LEFTOVERS?


When Will is TDY, thou shalt text
random strange photos in the middle of the night.


And give additional updates as to the current status of your sleep deprivation.

And, unrelated and without comment, a picture of my niece, Molly, with her fancy new helmet that my sister makes her wear simply because she's a hyper hypo. 

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 8, 2014 at 9:36 PM , Blogger Rosie said...

14 hours entertaining a 7mo in the car? Yikes!!! We've got a 12-hour trip tomorrow but 3/4 of the kids are angels in the car so I'm hopeful that the devil child magically sleeps this time around... Where in MD are you?

 
At September 8, 2014 at 9:44 PM , Blogger Jenny @ Creatively Blooming said...

Haha! I love the poop texts. We have those too!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; they truly make my day! I typically respond by email, but if your email is not linked to your account, check back here for a reply.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home