This page has found a new home

Annapolis Wedding

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin The Brez Blog: Annapolis Wedding

Monday, August 5, 2013

Annapolis Wedding

After leaving North Carolina, we headed up to Maryland to attend the wedding of one of my best friends from high school. They tied the knot at a beautiful ceremony at the Waterfront Marriott in Annapolis and, let me just say, it was so much fun seeing all the old crazies from high school. 




Yours truly was asked to do the first reading, which happened to be one of my FAVES from Matthew 19:4-6.
He answered, "Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said, 'Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh'? So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.
I practiced like a weirdo in the car the whole drive to the venue, practicing each syLLAble to emPHAsize. Of course, the only Bible on hand was a different translation, thwarting all that practice! I was so nervous! But I live to tell the tale.


Aren't they the cutest? I can't even.


My photos don't do this venue justice at all whatsoever. But I share them nonetheless.

 ^^^Behind the wedding party was this scenic view of the Annapolis inlet.

 ^^^Turn your head to the left and you spot downtown Annapolis. 
Standing out immediately is the dome of the U.S. Naval Chapel.

 ^^^Cocktail hour. I'm a sucker for Christmas lights.

^^^Sad I could not partake in the deliciousness.

I was too busy stuffing my face and getting my groove on during the reception to snap any photos. I was having too much fun watching everyone slowly become better and better dancers. Something about alcohol that does that . . .

Congrats, Lindsey and Kevin! 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; they truly make my day! I typically respond by email, but if your email is not linked to your account, check back here for a reply.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home