This page has found a new home

This Is TDY

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin The Brez Blog: This Is TDY

Saturday, October 17, 2015

This Is TDY

One week left of SOS! How should we go about kicking off this special week? OH, I HAVE AN IDEA.


All you crunchy hipster cloth diapering parents, let me just warn you right now. At some point you might let your pants-less child ride on your shoulders on the way to the mailbox. And there may be a time when your child's slightly urine soaked diaper gets tangled in your hair. 

DON'T LET THIS BE YOU. 


I may not have it all together. Fine. (I know this blog screams "inauthentic lifestyle/fashion blogger!") But don't tell me I'm the only woman who takes self-timer portraits at the dog park either. 


31 weeks! Documented for all of time along with a partial view of the canine obstacle course. 

Some day, I'll start working on a nursery "space" (i.e., the corner of our guest room) for this babe. I finally stopped pretending this would be the day I'll win a giveaway! and ordered this Hatch Prints gem. It came in the mail today, which I think needs to serve as the inspiration for the entire room.  


Swwwwoooooon. I promise you, the colors are so much more vibrant in person! I love it. And Katrina proves herself to be the sweetest, as always. 


So, one more week. Then I'll get my butt in gear.

Possibly.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At October 17, 2015 at 8:29 PM , Blogger Rosie said...

Hahahaha I mean... At least it wasn't a poopy diaper? Also you're an awesome mom for letting him ride on your shoulders at all - that's one of my "this is what DAD does with you" things ;)

 
At October 19, 2015 at 11:17 AM , Blogger Hannah Gokie said...

You are looking killer for 30 weeks, girl! ALSO teach me your self-timer ways! We have one dinky Target full-length mirror that is just not suitable for selfies and it's starting to bug me. :)

 
At October 19, 2015 at 9:06 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Can I just say how impressed I am that you were able to unsnap the dipe and still get Will off your head unscathed? That being said I still sympathize!! Also you look beautiful =)

 
At October 21, 2015 at 4:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just started reading your blog. I love your sense of humor!!

Also, are those econobum diapers? We use them too but I don't know of too many people who do.

 
At October 21, 2015 at 8:27 PM , Blogger Theresa Breslin said...

Thanks!! Just hopped over to your blog - your little girl is adorable! The diaper in my hair is actually a BumGenius Elemental.

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; they truly make my day! I typically respond by email, but if your email is not linked to your account, check back here for a reply.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home